USAShoppingClub - Usa shopping club

Spirit Lake, Iowa 14 comments

they gave me a fake credit card. but, still was taking the money out of my bank account,

they know that was wrong.

i am disable, on fixed income. it is a scam!!! i tell anyone do not get scam they way i did it really hurts to know that people are so dishonest. i could never do anyone like that.

i don't mind paying for anything that i get there are bad people in this world. i pray that no one else gets scamed the way i did.

please don't do any one else like this. please.

Review about: Hoover Steam Vac Carper Cleaner.

Comments

Hi, I saw your compaint they got me too. I would highly recommend you check out this new website www.retailusastore.com I dropped USA Shopping Club for them. Good Luck!

and the number is 18002624192

#191159

the same thing happen to me my bank account was -300 dollars i didnt even have enought money to pay my bills. they kept on taking amounts out my checking account

Dundas, Ontario, Canada #169951

:cry

Dundas, Ontario, Canada #169950

where can u shop on their website?????? can u go shop online sumwhere else????

USA Shopping club is a rip off but the wont stop till people go mental on them call them up and scream at them then they listen :(

I've had my account for six months at usa shopping club. they do help your credit but you have to watch them very closely and read EVERYTHING in the welcome packet they send you and ask detailed questions to understand EXACTLY what there doing.

For six months they had me thinking i was paying $20 a mnth to be a member when actually I was paying for some perscription plan. But once it was brought to my attention, they cleared it up and refunded me for that mnth other than that, they are ok.

heres the number to cancel. b prepared to wait on hold for atleast an hr.

they dont refund the whole 149.99.

u only get back 115 but its better than being completely screwed! 800-262-4192...

They actually helped my credit a lot - I know it is expensive and all that, but it is reported on my credit with good payment history ...

who does that these days? I knew immediately it was a scam and a bogus offer. I clicked the box by mistake and signed up for this ***....Does anyone have or know a valid phone number wherein an actual human being will answer the phone?

I'm not sure if it's a scam or people are just dumb. They tell you that it's going to cost 149.95 to join up front!

THIS IS THE BIGGEST SCAM WE APPLIED FOR A CASH LOAN AND NOW USA SHOPPING CLUB RUINED OUR GOOD STANDIONG BANK ACCOUNT WE DIDNT EVEN WANT CREDIT OR SIGN UP FOR IT THEY DEBITED OUR ACCOUNT OVER $100 AND SET UP AN ACCOUNT UNKNOWN TO US ALWAYS CHECK YOUR BANK STATEMENTS

USA Shopping Club is a scam. They take money ouy of your checking account without your authorization,even without you purchasing anything or even knowing about the account they set up in your name.

Your bank can correct this. Ask for a fraudulent claim form.

Thank you for posting your complaint for it will prevent me from getting scam and losing money for a service, I thought this was a service to increase your credit.

View more comments

USAShoppingClub - Took money without my ok than flat out lied to me

Wichita, Kansas 0 comments

fooled my wife into thinkung that this was a credit card that could be used for anything she wanted found out different , now the fight is on to regain our money plus the over draft in our acct usa shoppingclub is a fricking rip off all around the clock they need to be shut down cause they say they never got my money but i know someone did it cost me more than what i wanted to spend someone do something about them rip off basturds please do shut these rip offs down before they burn more people off now